Legal & Privacy Policies
By reading or using this website (or Laura’s related websites) you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and information. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
(1) GENERAL DISCLAIMER – Laura Romberger (aka “Do Five Things A Day” or “Going Hygge”) provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog, in the webinars or through the email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Laura Romberger (aka “Do Five Things A Day” or “Going Hygge.”)
(2) USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND IT’S CONTENT – Everything on this website (and Laura’s related websites), including, but not limited to, the words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) or Laura’s other related websites (such as websites for her courses), is her property and is protected by United States intellectual property laws.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to and to abide by these terms and conditions. Any registration by, use of or access to the Website and its Content by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these terms and conditions.
(3) PERMISSIONS POLICY – YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
- Printing: print posts/content off Laura’s sites for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© dofivethingsaday.com or @goinghygge.com All rights reserved. Originally published at www.dofivethingsaday.com or www.goinghygge.com” Because using it for commercial use without Laura’s permission is illegal. If used electronically, you must link back to the website page where the original information was.
- Re-posting: re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a credit and a link back to the original post.
- Linking: link to my site or any of Laura’s public posts.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED (WITHOUT LAURA’S WRITTEN PERMISSION):
- To re-post Laura’s content in its entirety, especially not word for word.
- Alter or sell any content on this site or her related sites without Laura’s permission.
- Translate any of Laura’s writings in to another language.
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal her Website or Content. You understand that doing anything with her Website or its Content that is contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license she is providing to you herein is considered theft, and she reserves the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that Laura’s Website (or any of her related websites) or their Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using her Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content.
- You must receive Laura’s written permission before using any of her Website (or related websites) Content for your own business use or before sharing her content with others. This means that you definitely can’t modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Content on this Website (or her related Websites) because that is considered stealing her own work.
(4) THIRD PARTY INFORMATION DISCLAIMER – Certain links on this site lead to websites controlled by other parties over whom Do Five Things A Day or Going Hygge (aka Laura) has no control. Therefore, she makes no representation or warranty concerning the content or accuracy of third party information and expressly disclaims any liability therefore.
(5) AFFILIATES – On occasion, Laura may promote, affiliate with, or partner with other individuals or businesses whose programs, products and services align with her own. In the spirit of transparency, she wants you to be aware that there may be instances when she promotes, markets, shares or sells programs, products or services for other people and, in exchange, she may receive financial compensation or other rewards. Please note that Laura shares her own opinions of these products/services. At the same time, you agree that any such promotion or marketing does not serve as any form of endorsement whatsoever. You are still required to use your own judgment to determine that any such program, product or service is appropriate for you. You are therefore assuming all risks, and you agree that Laura is not liable in any way for any program, product or service that she may promote, market, share or sell on or through her Website.
(6) COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK – This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, courses, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Laura Romberger (aka “Do Five Things A Day”), its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use any of this Protected Information without Laura Romberger’s (aka “Do Five Things A Day” or”Going Hygge”) express written consent.
(7) TESTIMONIALS – This website and related course sites present real world experiences, testimonials and insights about other people’s experiences with Laura’s content for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples and photos used are of actual clients and results they personally achieved, or they are comments from individuals who can speak to Laura’s character and/or the quality of her work. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
(8) INDEMNIFICATION & RELEASE OF CLAIMS – You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Laura and any of her agents, consultants, affiliates, joint venture partners, employees, shareholders, directors, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with her business or Laura from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to her Website.
(10) ANTI-SPAM POLICY – We have a no spam policy and provide you with the ability to opt-out of Laura’s communications by simply selecting the “unsubscribe” link at the footer of all her e-mails. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that she is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information. She will not sell, rent or share your email address with anyone.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Laura does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age in compliance with COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), and her Website and its Content is directed to individuals who are at least 13 years old or older.
(11) COMMENT POLICY – By posting on this blog, you agree to the policies below. Please keep your comments clean and related to the content she posts. Laura reserves the right to remove any comment. All comments are welcome on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate. You retain ownership of comments you leave on Laura’s site; you grant her a license to post your comments should she feel like it. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant Laura the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video. Laura expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve Laura from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
(12) EARNINGS DISCLAIMER – When addressing financial matters on this website, sales pages, videos, newsletters, programs or other materials, every effort has been made to accurately represent this product and it’s potential. However, Laura and her company does not guarantee that you will earn money using the techniques and strategies in these materials and on her website.
Examples in these materials and on this website or webinars are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Earning potential is entirely dependent on the person using the product, ideas and strategies. Laura and her company does not support the “get rich quick” scheme and by purchasing any products from Laura and her company you accept, agree and understand that you take full responsibility for your progress and results in business. Your level of success in attaining the results claimed in these materials depends on the time that you devote to the program, ideas and strategies mentioned, including your finances, knowledge and various skills.
Since all of these factors differ according to each individual, Laura and her company cannot guarantee your success or income level, nor are Laura and her company responsible for any of your actions. Laura and her company offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.