How to Celebrate Galentine’s Day in the Most Hygge WayOn February 8, 2019 by Laura R.
Why celebrate Galentine’s Day? Because it screams kinship! It hollers love and joy and fun between gal pals! And because it’s an excuse to host an awesome girl’s night!
Must Haves for an Amazing Galentine’s Day Celebration in a Super Hygge Fashion
Well first you of course have to invite all your best gal pals over. You can create the cutest valentines and invitations on minted.com or if you’re feeling artsy make them yourself!
8 Things to Include in Your Day:
- Games – Go old fashioned and pull out your board games or get a little interactive with the Wii.
- Wine and cocktails – Stock up on your favorite bottles of wine and showcase a special cocktail for the event. These will help bring on the giggles!
- Snuggly clothes – Make it a pajama party! Encourage your guests to wear their favorite comfy pants!
- A Romantic Comedy Movie-thon – Here are some fun picks from Belle Brita – Best Romantic Comedies for Galentine’s Day
- Lots of yummy treats!
- Put together some little gift bags for your galentines. Love Goodly has some super cute items plus they support a handful of wonderful causes.
- Crafts – Have a little craft session at your celebration! If you need some ideas, sign up for a free 60 day trial at CreativeBug and complete one of their online classes together.
- Most important for the best Galentine’s Day celebration is lots of laughter, stories and chatter <3
Make the day into whatever you want it to be. Maybe you host brunch for your gals. Maybe you all curl up by the fire with cocktails and share stories. Whatever you do, the priority is to just be together and enjoy the company.
*This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own. An affiliate link means I may receive payment if you make a purchase through my link, without any extra cost to you. For more information about my disclosures and policies please visit my legal and privacy policies page. Thank you for your support <3